1. a source of supply, support or aid, especially one that can be readily drawn upon when needed.
2. resources, the collective wealth of a country or its means of producing wealth.
3. Usually resources. money, or any property that can be converted into money; assets.
4. Often resources. an available means afforded by the mind or one's personal capabilities:
to have resource against loneliness.
5. an action or measure to which one may have recourse in an emergency; espedient.
6. capability in dealing with a situation or in meeting difficulties:
a woman of resourse.
. . . .